My face is plastered all over this blog – your welcome *sarcasm* – but I have never really ‘introduced’ myself. So, I am going to share some “fun” facts about myself.
- Let’s start with something easy and has been shared already – I was born on April 10th, 1991. That makes me a whopping 26 years old. (two facts in one!)
- I am 5″1 – or slightly under. A model career is not in my future..
- I was born and raised in the Annapolis Valley in the beautiful East Coast province of Nova Scotia!
- The blonde hair that I sport (what a weird way to say that) is not my real colour. I am naturally a dirty-blonde or light brown, however you want to say it.
- I LOVE animals! I don’t care what kind, how much hair they don’t have, or how stinky they may be. I cannot get enough of animals. Zoos are my therapy and I would have one of my own if I could!
- On the topic of animals, my favourite animal is the elephant. Those tiny little eyes on such a big, beautiful beast just makes my heart melt!
- I have a pretty bad fear of flying. If I have the choice of driving 24 hours or suffering from sea-sickness via a boat, I will gladly choose one of those over being in the sky. *side fact: I love airports.. I am so confusing*
- I am shy. I am not being rude if I am quiet around you; I just don’t know what to say and it makes me awkward and not speak. Okay? Okay. 🙂
- My favourite song is a toss-up between “Suspicious Minds” by Mr. Elvis Presley, and/ or “Meteorites” (acoustic version) by Lights, and/ or (last one, I promise) “Take on Me” by a-ha – I mastered this song on DDR when DDR was super cool! (why is it not cool anymore?)
- I have a horrible addiction to Iced Capps from Tim Hortons. Like actually, I need help..
- I still have very little clue as to what it is I want to do for a career. I would love to make photography a full-time career, but not having something to fallback on is not a great option. But, the search still continues and I will remain optimistic that one of these days, it will hit me right in the face (the thing I am supposed to do, not just anything hitting me in the face)!
- I have this weird thing where I have to point out left-handed people. I am not left-handed but I have always wanted to be. Don’t ask me why, I just find it so cool! Maybe that is why I have a strange obsession with my husband? But he does the same thing (points out left-handed people).
- I like to sleep with a pillow over my head.. but not just any pillow, the pillow that I have had since I was 3 years old. Yes, she has seen better days, but she is worn to perfection! Both sides of her are the cold side of the pillow.
- My favourite number is 11. And 10. And I like 8 as well. 9 is kind of cool, too.
- I am very indecisive.
- I am really bad at thinking of facts about myself…
Well, there you have it! A little bit about little ol’ me.
I am by no means an exciting person but I like who I am. I may not have it together all the time, but who does these days? I am weird. That’s that.
Let me know if you relate to any of these!
*Photo taken by my incredibly patient husband and edited by me. :)*